Due to our guest demands and ideas we have organized and developed a couple of experiences that are truly unique. (depending on the time of the year and availability)
Olive oil making
- Driving your own cars with a guide we visit a typical Greek farm in an olive groove.
- The farmers explain the way of collecting the olives and the various aspects of the product.
- We take a drink with local sweets in the farm and then we head to the olive press.
- We follow the whole procedure from unloading the olives till the extract of the olive oil.
- We then take a slice of bread placing it under the separator to taste the pure unprocessed olive oil.
(Flat shoes and trousers or track suit bottoms essential)
- After the end of August we can visit a vine yard.
- See and taste the different local grapes right from the grapevine.
- Take a drink and sweets at the farm house.
- And then follow the whole procedure from grapes to wine participating in it.
- Unload the sacks of grapes into the crasher and transfer the juice into the fermenting containers.
- Taste the grape juice before its fermenting.